The best way to resolve conflict and stop drama so that you can get back to getting things done!
With the release of my latest book, From Conflict to Courage: How to Stop Avoiding and Start Leading, came some insight packed interviews.
Here are a few of these interview episodes to listen to:
The best way to reduce conflict and stop drama so that you can get back to getting things done.
In this episode we cover:
- Overcoming employee resistance to change in the workplace.
- The difference between a care-fronting vs. confronting strategy.
- How to resolve conflict through courageous conversations.
- And more!
Listen here: Lead with Levity
I cover, In my interview on Speak Up with Laura Camacho:
- Why conflict is not the problem (and what is).
- What you can do as a team leader when reports are in conflict.
- My process for breaking down an interpersonal conflict at work.
- What to do when the culture at work is not conductive to open and honest conversations.
- And more!
Listen here: Speak Up with Laura Camacho
And listen to this episode of The Workplace Podcast in Association with YellowWood, where I join host William Corless to discuss how mismanagement can lead to conflict and workplace drama.
We explore how conflict can be managed and why so many managers and leaders try to avoid conflict and sweep it under the rug.
Listen here: The Workplace Podcast in Association with YellowWood