Relationships affect every area of your life. Relationships can be a source of joy and renewal or a source of drama and unrest. You can’t change other people, but when you change so do your relationships.
What To Expect
On our weekly ZOOM calls I’ll facilitate some discussion and teach a skill or concept.
If you have a success you’d like to share, you will also have a chance to speak. If you want spot coaching on the live calls, we’ll make time for that.
Private Email Access
You have access to me via email during the work week. I’ll be answering emails from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST) every day. If you want email coaching, you need to use email. I’ll get your permission to share anything that is shared at the virtual round table, otherwise my advice will be private. Please whitelist my email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Consulting and Coaching
If you request advice or some coaching, I’ll give what I can by email. You can decide to try the ideas, or let the ideas inspire you in a different direction.
On the Spot Celebrations and Coaching
If you are courageous you can share your challenges on the group calls, as well as any successes you have.
Inspired (but Sporadic) Group Email Communications
Because this is a pilot, you may receive a few group emails where I share some insights or resources. You are welcome to give me your feedback about what’s working or not working. My intention is to support your growth, not overwhelm you, give you “homework” or tell you what to do. LOL!. You already know what works for you and what you are willing to try.
Is this Leadership Roundtable for You?
- You work with a high-conflict personality
- A colleague or boss intimidates you
- You can’t seem to get it right (with your spouse, in-law or ____)
- You are tired of the same old arguments
- You walk on “eggshells” with someone who is super sensitive
- There’s an elephant in the room that you need to address
- You’ve told them a thousand times but nothing changes
- You’ve been told you are cold, defensive or unavailable
- You hate small talk and would rather get to the point
- You take on other people’s problems
- You simply desire to up level and enrich your relationships
In all drama there is always a relationship component. Everything you think, say and do ultimately affects your relationships, whether you are consciously aware of it or not. As a human being, no matter what your role or title, relationships influence, guide, and shape your life. You can’t change other people, but when you change, so do your relationships.
If you are unsure and want to explore further, or you want to inquire about this for your leadership team, email here to request an exploratory call, or call 417.831.1799 and leave a message.