Stop Workplace Drama
Gossip. Power struggles. Poor team coordination. These are all symptoms of workplace drama. They’re the obstacles that can drain your company of its best talent, get in the way of true productivity and profit, damage workplace relationships and eat away at the effectiveness of your organization.
In Stop Workplace Drama, consultant and national speaker Marlene Chism offers an eight-step methodology that breaks through negative patterns contributing to drama and workplace conflict in organizations of every kind and size.
She has identified the gaps that drama creates—a gap between where your company is and where it aims to be, and the psychological gap that occurs when people are faced with change, and struggle with the fear that goes with it.
With Stop Workplace Drama, Chism shows how to change the way you and your organization confront and work through problems, implement effective management strategies in a drama-filled organization, and find new solutions that create positive growth for every member of your company. In this engaging and easy to read book full of down to earth examples and practical checkpoints you’ll learn how to:
- Understand the different kinds of “drama roles” played in the office—and how to work through them
- Create healthy boundaries, get your work needs met, and make the most of your valuable time
- Seek viable opportunities and take responsibility for your efforts
- Instill necessary changes without unleashing fear in your organization—which can lead to more drama
- Cut through your personal drama so that it doesn’t create further issues at work
In today’s business world, when competition is fierce and economic challenges are more intensive than ever, cutting the drama has never been more essential. With fascinating case studies, illuminating insight, and workplace-tested strategies, Stop Workplace Drama will help boost the morale of your employees, maximize your company’s potential, and put your organization on the road to success.