Nowhere is the impact of drama more dangerous than in public safety. Internal drama puts you at risk for more than just a headache. Loss of focus can lead to a lawsuit, or even a lost life. You already deal with the public’s drama. You don’t need it at work.
Marlene Chism, consultant, international speaker, author and expert on the Linked In global platform gives solid, easy to implement practical steps to help you take charge of your workplace.
Heather Joyner joins Marlene to share her insights as a 911 industry peer and manager who used the Stop Workplace Drama methods to transform her leadership in public safety.
No waiting on snail mail!
Download this product today and instantly receive the following:
- MP3 Audio
- PDF Worksheet
- Certificate of completion
After listening to this content rich audio you will understand
- Five facts about the impact of negativity
- The truth about stress and the hidden payoffs of being stressed
- Why three common myths contribute to even more stress
- Three reasons leaders avoid difficult conversations
- Three choices for correcting poor performance
- Why your open door policy may need adjusting
- The biggest meeting mistakes that drain your energy
- What to say to gossipers and tattlers
- Seven practical steps to realign your team and stop drama
For more information about bringing this training to your workplace call 417.831.1799 or email here.