Meet You Where You Are Leadership Forum
If leadership is about anything it is about alignment and alignment is about focusing energy. When “executive energy” is not focused the outcome is opposing forces: role confusion, workplace conflict and resistance to change. Consultant and Executive Educator, Marlene Chism addresses these opposing forces in the Meet You Where You Are Leadership Forum.
The Meet You Where You Are Leadership Forum is not a workshop and not a lecture. In this forum, Marlene Chism offers techniques, mindset-tools, and communication frameworks from her two books (Stop Workplace Drama, and No-Drama Leadership) that can be practiced immediately. Below are some of the key concepts and common topics that emerge in the forum.
- Accountability versus responsibility
- Clarity versus alignment
- Speaking to the vision versus living from the past
- Using communication as a critical skill
- The fulcrum point of change: The place where change happens
- The balance between choice and responsibility
- Managing change by dialing up certainty
Common Meet You Where You Are Topics
- The high cost of avoiding difficult conversations
- How to course-correct when a problem has gone on too long
- How to retain and engage top talent
- What to do when your best performer is also a bully
- Why they aren’t listening even though you’ve told them a thousand times
- How to create a culture of accountability
Perfect for executive retreats or onsite development days. As added value, within two weeks of the leadership forum, Marlene Chism offers a briefing to senior leaders for the purpose of sharing observations and recommending next steps when applicable.
Ready to explore? Email here or call 1.888.434.9085.
Marlene provided a Meet You Where You Are program for our franchise owners. The owners took away real world action items to dramatically increase productivity and leadership efficiency. The two hours literally flew by.Stephen Shields
Thank you Marlene! Your seminar was absolutely everything I expected and more!!! I have heard nothing but wonderful comments.Tricia Wagner, DNP, GNP-BC
Great leadership session. Drama, which is part of every business is something that you can overcome if you learn how to understand where conflict comes from and how you can turn it into constructive interaction.David Burlis
Marlene can help you develop a purpose-driven strategy and increase the personal effectiveness and productivity in your workplace. Call or email now to schedule a free consult and to gain clarity on your most important objectives.